HAF Project manager
Cooperation is necessary to meet human needs. We as people are not able to meet our needs without the help of each other. Our serious collaboration leads to the integration of society.
HAF continues to establish development projects in different parts of Morocco, with an empowered network through skilled partnerships with government and non-government agencies. To move forward the environment and economic sustainability of our communities, HAF promotes its partners to be integral to events and activities.
Sami’s Project activities with schools in the sixth edition 2018 is planting 9,107 fruitful organic trees with 154 educational institutions, with the participation of 25,000 students, in 16 provinces of Morocco.
On the 13th of February 2018, the High Atlas Foundation invited partners to an event of planting 600 almond, 50 cypre and 30 Carob trees with the schoolchildren in Ait Ourir rural commune – El Haouz province, attended by:
- The American School Marrakech (ASM) represented by 27 high school students and their wonderful teacher Mr. Nick Gaunt
- Cadi Ayyad University (CAU) represented their professor of English and linguist, Dr. Abdellah Elhaloui
- The Moroccan Alliance for Climate Change and Sustainable Development (AMCDD) represented by Mr. Moetik
- Alhamama local association, represented by Mr. Mohamed
- Tamakit local association, represented by Mr. Brahim
- The press: « Al Ahdath Al Maghribia »
- Hundreds of extremely active kids, all of whom added a wonderful touch to the event, by participating in planting the trees and exchanging expertise between each other. It is amazing when you see people of different ages together touching the ground and making green spaces, which means the environment is a treasure we hold together in trust for future generations.
HAF will stay making positive actions with youth, women and farmers, to protect our earth, which is one of the first steps in doing our part to be environmentally friendly. And with collaboration, we will be able to wonderfully pass this treasure to the upcoming generation of Morocco.